by Deb White
I've been searching for the perfect answer to the age old question "How Many Parrots Does it Take to Change a Lightbulb?"
I haven't quite found it yet but here are a few answers to the question from some of my fine feathered friends:
Eclectus: Change a lightbulb? Leave me alone, I'm busy foraging. On second thought, will I get a treat for it?
African Grey: I'm way over qualified for that job and I'm busy
- Start each day with a song.
- Greet the people you love with enthusiasm.
- Make the world your playground, get out and explore your environment.
- Even the simplest thing can be an adventure if you use your imagination.
- If something bothers you, speak up.
- Pay attention to details.
- Having a flock is very important, socialize more.
- Climb your way to the top by plotting your course very carefully.
- Repect the space and independence of other beings.
- Be careful with your words unless
For Email Marketing you can trust