The AvianEnrichment.com site contains content protected by copyright law, including but not limited to articles, graphics, logos, images and digital downloads. The copyrights of the articles, images, sounds and other materials on this Site are owned by either by AvianEnrichment.com or by the individual authors and photographers who have authorized their use on this website. You may not modify, publish, transmit, participate in the transfer or sale of, reproduce, create new works from, distribute, perform, display, or in any way exploit, any of the Materials in whole or in part, except as otherwise provided for in this Agreement. Any use without prior written permission from Avian Enrichment constitutes a violation of federal copyright law.
A primary mission of Avian Enrichment is to provide quality information on the care of pet birds. If you are interested in seeking permission to use our copyrighted content in the furtherance of this objective then please read our guidelines on permissable uses.
Free use (no formal permission required):
- Personal use: This means your own private use of the content. This means that you may not engage in any kind of further distribution, reprinting, reposting, or rebroadcast (over the web), either commercial or noncommercial. Posting on personal website does not count as personal use and will require permission.
- Linking to our site: You are welcome to place a link to any Avian Enrichment article page on your site.
- School use (K-12, college/university): Teachers may make copies of text material for one-time classroom use. The Avian Enrichment copyright notice must be retained.
- Reposting of Avian Enrichment articles on the web.
- Reprinting Avian Enrichment text material in a journal, newspaper or newsletter.
- Reprinting text material in a book.
Prohibited use (Avian Enrichment generally does not grant permission for these uses):
- Promotional use: Avian Enrichment content may not be used in advertising, promotional, marketing, or testimonial material for products or services.
- Licensed material: Avian Enrichment cannot grant rights for content it has obtained from another source.
- Articles may not be sold or distributed in any form where there is any exchang of money, product or services.
- Identify the item you wish to use by title and author. Individual requests must be made for each article.
- Provide a link to the article, photo, video or graphic on AvianEnrichment.com you would like to use.
- Describe the intended use.
- If you plan to post AvianEnrichment content on the web, provide the web site address where the article will appear and the planned duration of the post.
- Permission must be granted prior to publication and articles must be reprinted unaltered from its original form.
- Provide full contact information as follows:
- Email address
- In the event permission is granted, the Avian Enrichment copyright notice must be retained as part of of the article and the author must be credited.
Avian Enrichment reserves the right to refuse or revoke grant permission for reuse of its content. Any use without prior written permission from Avian Enrichment constitutes a violation of federal copyright law.